Tuesday, March 17, 2009
 
What is joyce doing up so late? Her head is starting to pound. BOOS.

Hmm... U know the weird thing? I'm in hall now in lisabelle's room as always on monday nights cause of tuesdays morning 8am lessons. It is supposed to ensure that i can sleep more and wake up later for lessons. Yet it ends up being counter-productive. I don't sleep when i come over. Hmm.. I just came back from supper and bathing actually. Supper that was my dinner and supper combined. OMG i'm just going to balloon. Actually... not that anyone would really care. HAHA only my wardrobe would shrink cause i would refuse to wear certain pieces of clothing that would "show-off" my more-plus-sized-figure. ..

I'm missing home. Its so unexpected. I have no idea why in the last month or so.. i've been wanting to stay home, to go home, to be where i belong. I think its where i feel most comforted. URGH. I really don't like this feeling. I have never felt like this before all these things happened. The feeling that i need a safe habour. Somehow i detest the feeling because it only indicates just how dependent i have become, how frail my strength is when i'm all exposed to the "element" whatever they might be. My temper hasn't been well too. Nor my emotions. Stop complaining that i've been "fake laughing". I know. Just bear with it alright. I'm laughing really. Just that i'm not in a belly laugh. =) there's still that bit of joyce in there. hee hee.

Remember my last post? (just scroll down if not.) After evaluating the amount of work i have left to do, i kinda make sure i keep my panic level down. Its still going to be stressful weeks ahead but they don't look as daunting as before... thank goodness for group work. makes it all lighter somewhat. It sure does help that most of the group work are half done or more or less discussed. Makes me happier somehow. Well, my sense of time has been like shit recently. Like what i told my aunt... I think that last time i had something to look forward to, no matter how small, every single week. I had this reprieve from LIFE with a little away time with... now, every week is just a pain so i've stopped anticipating the work every week. With more time on my hands, i tend to just let it slip by. Someone please kill me. And the time is not used to do stuff like SLEEPING but they just slip away... like water slipping out of hands. Or eels wriggling out, so slippery it doesn't matter how tightly u hold on to them.

I have been taking advice and filling up my time. =) not that it actually helps cause stuff still linger in the subconscious of my mind. BUT at least i'm trying to do something about it!! I've been spending quite sometime with becky! Watched marley and me, had re ben cun, ben and jerry's, jitterbugs dance lessons, thai express with my girl. Haha, thanks girl for offering your time so generously to me. I appreciate it alot. Really. So much so i'm almost shedding tears. lol. stop laughing at me!! So i've signed up for broadway jazz. HAHA. can imagine me dancing?? So sorry jian, I'm going ahead with my plan regardless of how "off" u think me dancing will be. U'll soon get used to it i bet.

My complexion is getting bad.. then now getting better. but since i decided not to slp tonight.. i hate to think how ghostly i would look tml. So sorry for scarying whoever who sees me. xp
OH YA!! Today sure is a great day (or should i say ytd? since its like.. 4.25 now?) I saw azy,nad, jf and wanwan!!! How rare that i see them in sch.. much less seeing them all on the same day! I love my darling girls. =) They are really the reason why i am glad i went to mj. cause i got to know the whole gang. We can be thankful for all these little things. and the fact that i got my P.osh brownies today IN SCHOOL!!! should have seen my grin. =D

Other random comments made my day too... =)
Oh... Someone out there, i'm sorry if i don understand the concern that you have been showering over me, for a few years now. Not that i don appreciate it but just that you have a weird way of expressing it that just makes me pissed off instead.

Other funny things:
-Go to youtube, search for "torn mime" and prepare to laugh... it will help if ur mind is not entirely "clean" when u watch it. xp
- My new media lecturer doesn't know how to use youtube. He thought that if he pressed pause on the screen, it will literally cause all activities on that page to pause!!! Including the loading of the media. He's seriously hilarious. Esp when the 10 windows that he open appear to give out weird random sounds(since the videos are not paused...) during the length of his lecture... AND the best part? He's a new media lecturer...........
- a new emoticon: @:{)=== guess!

Ans: sikh with a turban and long beard!!! cute huh!

Alrighty that's all.. I have an assignment due on fri. And i have not started on it. RARRR.

byee.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
anything that strikes my fancy.

Archives
November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]