Sunday, November 25, 2007
 
Yup i'm back!!! So sorry to those who has tagged my modest little tagboard. Haha. I didn't know whoever ever reads my blog and thought that i won't be missed. =) Nice to know though. =)

Hmm... Yup i do admit that it has been eons since i last blogged as kel has so kindly pointed out. Haha! Well that time i was rather not sure of kinda like making things public but i went for lasik my darlings. yeah. So i had to starve off the com for like a week. That was the reason why i wasn't blogging. Not that i don't want to. I only told a few of you and thanks all those, you know who you are, who remembered it and sent me encouraging and reassuring msges as well as msg to ask after me. Those things really touched my heart. And to those who came and pei-ed me, well, thanks for making the last week bearable! It was an interesting experience and it showed who bothered. Haha.. and of course those who missed me, online or not. =) smiles for you. yay!!!

And yes i do have perfect eyesight now. Envy me. no more contacts and specs. The gift of sight is such a real luxury. I will not let this 2nd chance at perfect eyesight go to waste!! I love my eyes!! =) Oh yes. I'll be glad to ans any queries about lasik, just msg me or look for me. Yupp!

The past 3 days have been whoo!! Been going out end on end i'm so TIRED!! Seeing the world in a whole new light. The company is great too. =) Lisabelle, family and my "kor and jie". Haha. I'm such a lucky girl. xp

Lisabelle and me are like twins that are born 4 days apart!!! I swear!! hahaha!!! Our likes and dislikes. Even though we were out of touch for some period of time but =) we still click like before. Somethings never change i guess and i'm glad. haha!!

Affection can be expressed in so many ways. Even a simple smile or a light touch or a phone call or a question of concern. A realisation that i had today. Who says love only exist as romantic love? That is so wrong!

Went to this bear bear place at vivo today. Wa!! So cute la. Saw one of the dolls dressed up as an angel and it was so cute. hahaha. But the whole thing would add up to more than 50 bucks. Thinking.... xp So cute!!! Too bad i din take a pic of it. =(

Pics pics. I have LOADS. And i'm not uploading them now cause i'm rather tired. But so far i have quite a few. Don hound me for them!! I will get around to handing them around. Just rather busy these few days too. xp

Who would like to offer me a temp job for like 2-3 weeks? I want to earn some money!!!! Next yr... there might be other opportunities for me but that's not for sure yet. So 2-3 weeks? (haiz who am i kidding... supply of temp staff is so much who would demand for such short term labour like me? but i can at least hope and pray!!!)

-loves-

I tried to forget. To think that life is and can be perfect just like it is now. To accept that this is the best arrangement that we can agree on. My resolve was broken on that very same day. I can't say what did it but i again understood that you are an important person in my life and there's nothing i can do to change that, cause i do love you, in my very own way. Nothing that speaks only of romantic love. True feelings run loads deeper than that and i've got to respect that and my own feelings. Maybe one day i will look back and sigh, thinking that i am a foolish girl, but truth to be told, I don't think i can ever regret my feelings, for when i give, it is from the bottom of my heart.

You may read this, you may not. Even if you do, you might not understand that i am referring to you. But it is okie. I do not need you to read to know. Feelings, must be felt. Just do me a favor and don't deny it.

-loves-

happy birthday del!! Happy birthday tab!! happy birthday shiyun! happy birthday robin! happy birthday jojo!! happy birthday bev!!

Did i miss out anyone? =) You tell me. And if i forgot, pls give me a chance to act guilty. xp

alright.. Till the next time =)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
anything that strikes my fancy.

Archives
November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]