Thursday, September 27, 2007
 
This is going to be a boring post but it will mean much to me.

Joyce is so not feeling well. I'm out of sorts to speak the truth. I wonder where the original me has gone. I just seem to be invaded by this spirit which i came to know as FEAR. He eats at me slowly, makes me behave like a mutant, can't sleep because he can't differentiate between day and night constantly pestering me. The worst thing? I think it is threatening to overwhelm me. I have never felt this way before, so lost, so vulnerable, so scared and so tired.

FEAR wasn't here by accident. He was invited by CONFUSION and INSECURITY-his 2 best friends. In light of them threatening to budge in and claiming ownership of THAT place, original tenants- HAPPINESS and CONTENTMENT simply stood their ground. The powers of both have since diminished due to the long term struggle for the rightful ownership of THAT place. They just kept hanging on till one fine day, with the help of an external source EXAMS wearing his new suit from RESULTS, CONFUSION and INSECURITY won their battle. It was a long hard battle. Even now, HAPPINESS and CONTENTMENT would occasionally knock on the door of THAT place to be invited in in hopes of getting it back my slowly spreading their influence and branding it. Sometimes they got lucky and could get invited for tea, other times, they get driven away as soon as they step in.

After some time, HAPPINESS and CONTENTMENT realised that it was futile to try getting into THAT place to assert any claim on it again. In fact, they have failed for the last couple of months to get into THAT place. They thought and came up with the idea that they could make talismans, selling it cheaply on the streets so that everyone would be guaranteed to carry one. This was in hopes of a possibility of getting one or more of these talisman into THAT place and thus increase their powers in THAT place. They figured that their presence was not needed just yet. They did just that.

Many bought those really cool and nice looking talisman. In all luck, FAMILY, FRIENDS and many close neighbours bought them too. When visiting THAT place, they inadvertently brought along bits of HAPPINESS and CONTENTMENT. THAT place now enjoys a certain familiarity from those talisman that were its previous tenants whenever FAMILY and FRIENDS were around.

I can't seem to continue... In case u are clueless, THAT place refers to me.

Its very disheartening to know that however much hard work you put in just might not translates to the grade that you deserve. What is the whole point now? It is not that i'm harping on my less(x100) than satisfying results and not moving on. It is really not that. I just feel lost. I do not know how to go on and continue on in studies. Is it really more important that i have shown improvement? What if the improvement is so minor that it practically does not make any difference?

I really feel as though i am not able to smile sincerely anymore. Its as though i have forgotten how to. So much things on my mind i can't even think. Think of me as being heartless and cold, i am totally not doing that purposely. I know some of you think that i'm just going through a phase and i'm just throwing a temper. But that's not the case. I find myself less willing to talk and interact, preferring to keep to myself and sulk or just stone. I'm tired. Quality sleep? I tried i really did. Slept early and all but i sleep fitfully suddenly waking up in the middle of the night to find myself being shocked into being awoken sitting up. I'm freaking. I do not know what is happening. Is this normal? Do i go to the doctor to get some anti-depressants? Am i thinking too much?

I'm not sure. Not anymore. Not even of my feelings. I'm so messed up i feel like burying myself. Will you hold me tight?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
anything that strikes my fancy.

Archives
November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]