Friday, May 25, 2007
 
"Anything but boring" that sums up the day today. In one word it would be "physical". Lol!

Went over to yinghua's house today for squash again. How convenient it is. A bus ride away. Met up with erich who was at home sleeping the entire time i thought he was in sch having gp remedial. To think i even thought of going to sch to wait for him. Faints. Luckily i was too lazy. Bus 3 to elias green. =)

Felt an urge to run after both of them use the court so to the gym! Ran like 7 rounds or more on the trackmill. Felt so good after that. Oh! Something really funnie happened in the gym. I placed my phone on my towel to prevent it frm the impact of me running and that led to it flying off the towel at one juncture after i failed to place it nicely. So the phone flew onto the track then off the whole machine altogether. The smart me or rather trackmill idiot me decided that i should not stop the machine and just try to jump off to retrieve my phone. I almost tripped and fall when i lost balance and the other guy who was a stranger in the gym with me was exclaiming the whole entire time i was trying to regain my balance. He went "oh oh oh oh oh" HAHAHA. I can't believe i actually provided some entertainment for him. Unintentionally though. xp

Running on trackmill is fun. Aircon was kinda nice in the beginning until u start to feel some sort of burning in ur nose frm the dryness. Maybe i should go running more. I would need the exercise. xp time to make the fats burn and disappear! One month to study and to get fit. =) That would be time well spent.

Back to courts and realised that we got a newcomer. Got to know a new friend who coincidentally is another foreigner. I'm starting to get this feeling that soon a large percentage of my JC friends would be foreigners. This time zhiyong's from china. Not bad la we got along quite well that within minutes of meeting each other we were happily chatting away. Erich's pri sch mate and yinghua's sec sch mate. Suddenly the world seems so small once again. I never failed to be amazed by this fact.

Oh. I think i've kinda lost squash. Something is not right about my game now. I wonder what made it so weird. This i might need to pounder over it. i <3 my racket. That's a random aside.

After squash it's time for lunch. 2 plus and we're all in various states of hunger. Head on down to pasir ris central with erich and zhiyong for lunch. And would u believe it but the lunch became a sharing session of sorts and it lasted till 5. Hahaha!! They inevitably forced me to speak in chinese the entire time and i'm guilty to say that i lapsed into english quite often. (Pls don be shocked. i do speak chinese just not always. lol) Given time spent with them i bet my spoken english would improve by leaps and bounds. A good thing nonetheless. =) Maybe then i would be able to carry out whole conversations in chinese. Okie joyce! That shall be your goal. The number of years of blood shed and tears shed for chinese should not go to waste!! Hahaa.

Due to organ lessons and ikea plans and mango craving we left about 5. And erich walked me home. haha. damn nice though not all the way. Thanks!!

-loves-

Oh dinner and soccer on thurs. I forgot to talk about that! MJ lost to RJ for soccer 1-0 but we definitely did not lose to them in terms of spirit. We fought. The atmosphere was just LOVE. For the sch for the soccer guys for the injured guy for every missed opportunity for every close shave. They lost but i'm sure for the meridians there, they won in our hearts. =)

Dinner after that at marina square food loft with squashies. Nice. Eating together, laughing and chatting the entire time. And this little girl came and play with me. So cute. I think she likes me. HAHA! OH! Then there was FIREWORKS. Omg totally love it!!!

I always have this fascination with fireworks. I think they are so so beautiful. =) I love the purple stars one. Aww!! I wanna have that at my wedding. HAHA. Better go find a rich husband-advice by wanying because she warned me that it is gonna be expensive. lol. Fireworks. Aww contentment.

I'm kinda lazy to blog le. So late already...
No more.
BYE!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
anything that strikes my fancy.

Archives
November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]