Monday, October 31, 2005
 
Yay!! Chi is over liao... It is over!! xp

OKie... i don understand it but everytime i come up here i am unable to write anithing that is constructive and meaningful, ending up rumbling about things that are happening around me instead. Pls forgive me...lol

-loves-

Enjoying myself lots now, chinese is over and there is still one week before the next paper so basicalli i have declared to my family that today shall be my rest day-no nagging in my ear to retire to my room and study!! Hahaz... They noe me that well to comply. Hee Hee... If not i'll be sleeping too. No diff. xp

Today the hall was freezing cold!! I was wearing my bro jacket la but it din seem to help cause of the strong blast of cold air decending upon us. Together wif the rain, it felt, for a moment, like it was snowing and we forgot to turn on the heater. Gosh!! I was shivering there in my seat barely able to write properly and i was sniffing away. That always happens when i'm in a cold place especially in air conditioned rooms. I juz can't take it. Too bad that i can't slp in air conditioned comfort without good thick blanket for protection. The one that i use now seems more like a security blanket... If u noe wad i mean that is. =) U should have seen the ppl around me all rubbing their hands together or stuffing them into their pockets. Zhao Xiang was the funniest! Went to the toilet and was rubbing his arms all the way as he walked down the aisle to the stage. Made me laugh out loud. Luckily the invigilator saw the fun in things and whispered to me as she walked past my place that it was "vv cold hor"... Lol! So after the exam, junyu and zhaoxiang rushed to get out of the path of the ruthless monster with the freezing breath and into the warm sunshine. Lol! Priceless!!! During the second part of the exam, cindy went into the still cold hall and said that she was cold so i gave her a warm warm hug! =) Hahaz...

Went for lunch wif bell bell today, change ppl to go out wif mah... Muz keep in touch and do wad the chi compre ask us to do and live in the present moment and stop wondering about wad's to come after we have done the stuff that we are facing up to in that particular moment! Dotz... Ya i noe. Stop rolling ur eyes, i doubt ur ceiling is that nice to see... xp Walked tm and juz chatted about mutual friends and stuff, sharing my thoughts about certain ppl and stuff la... Nice. That's a great way to relax! =) Hahaz... Managed to find someone to take bus 3 wif me. Ting yan!! Lol... Nice friend of mine saw him at the link mall there and got him to accompany me. Hahaz... I'm evil rite? BUt still... =)

Had a good time talking to him la. Donno why nowadays keep on bumping into him almost everywhere... Think he's a perfect example of a guy that is diff when u are alone wif him... Shawn's nice too.. =) Talked crap and vv animatedly on the bus about everything and anything. Showed me his chi paper and i was glad that i got 4/5 for the vv first section. Not bad ar still rmb wad i learnt. Lol! But have to admit that the zhao ju was tough. Din even noe how to do the first "complete the sentence" lo. >.< I admit defeat. No courage liao... Hahaz... And he sent me home again! So nice rite? Hahaz... Not fair that their sch let them have lockers for FREE! Haiz... guess our sch is juz too $$ faced. Lol!

-loves-

Realli have to treasure the memories and the present.
Wad if one day i turned around onli to find u gone from my life,
Bringing wif u all the happie times that we shared,
The words that we said to each other,
All the things that realli mattered.
Will i be able to come to terms wif that?
That someday somehow u won't be by my side
Sharing all my joy and sadness,
Keeping me company,
Making me laugh,
Telling me that i can do it
Whether in jest or in total seriousness
Maybe i would never truely understand everything
But at least there was this magical period of time
Where we once stood together
Enjoying the wonderful company that we have
For that i treasure and i hold it true to my heart.

little poem written on the spot for a special someone. =)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
anything that strikes my fancy.

Archives
November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]