Tuesday, December 21, 2004
 
Argh! Finally i get my hands on the computer! Has been missing it like mad cause got lotsa things to blog but no time! The previous few days were hectic and buzy! fun though... Hahaz...
Lets start with last sat...

Last sat...
Woke up early... Got nothing to do and basicalli nowhere to go so my dad suggested going to jURONG pOINT (Gaps). I almost finted i tell ya that is like so far away?!?! Frm Pasir ris all the way to Boon lay my butt hurts lor i surely nv sian diao one lor...
Jurong Pt is sooooo crowded! I almost fainted cause of the train ride+the amount of ppl too overwhelming. But but... It is so fun there got lots of nice shops on the 4th level there so went shopping wif mi mom. Bought slippers. Nice frm ice lemon tea. Cheep too! HAhaz... So many botique ther that me and my mom were spoilt for choices. Some nice clothes were found but were a little too ex so juz walked ard.
Saw the nccs there. Surely never stun tio one lor. I go so many places also nv see any body frm sch one then first time go such a faraway place like Jurong pt then see them. Aiya...

After about 3-4 hrs at Jurong pt, we headed for Suntec cause that day my grandmother's birthday then going to have dinner to celebrate for her. Went crystal jade to makan. Ate till i almost burst. Ordered too much food but it was yummy! Sluurp!
Sookee Jewelery is a sister brunch of SK jewelery and vice versa. Lame. Bought a pendent for grandma and my uncle bought one too for my aunt so sweet of him eh? Hahaz... I like the diamond rings ther lor so nice... but so ex! The brillant rose one damn nice lor... i WAN! In my dreams... My dad sae this kind of thing not he buy for me, have to wait for my hubby to buy... Haiz... I shall wait then. I wan it as my engagement ring!

Cut cake! Happy birthday grandma! Fruit cake again... getting so sick of it... Blehz! The maid sung the malay version of the song. So nice of her rite? Hahaz... Slept at Midnight! YAwnz...

Last Sunday...
Went out again... Still tired but wanted to tag along to orchard rd. Stay at home i also got nothing to do de... Oh no... I will continue ltr...
Later... Ya... i went out. Go to far east. Sian diao there cause all the clothes like all made of low quality cloth then somemore sell till so ex( i mean for such low standard clothes la) So basicalli did nothing there... umz i did tried on some lar but somehow i was not in the mood to look at clothes so none of them caught my fasination and interest... zzz... Saw hz and i don think she realli recognise me cause she stared at me for some time b4 saying "hi" Dotz... do i look so diff?? Maybe...
Then went to heeren. Mom went into i.s then bought clothes. I choose one leh! Nice though i think i wear nicer... Hehe hehe. Mom complain that i choose de clothes hor is vv nice but the price tag scary leh... Got one time at paragon i choose a shirt and it cost $109! But nice leh... So i wish that i can tyco tyco win a million dollars... Mmmm that'll be so coOl! Saw torrance.. Is that how u spell her name?*wonders Sorrie if i got it wrong! Seems shocked to see me ar that ger... Hahaz.
So walked frm orchard to somerset then on to ps. Went there to makan but i got no appetite so ate bread.(Donno why these few days i get hungry but always no appetite... *wonders again...)
After dinner i went to times bookshop while my parents went to carrefour. Saw so many nice books!! I wan! I still have not gotten the dan brown's the da vinci code. Would anyone be so nice as to get it for me? I am currently in a broke state... Booz. Hope my aunt would rmb and get the sidney sheldon's "Are u afraid of the dark" For me. I simply loves his books! Rocks man!
I wan i wan! I hope that i would receive lots of books as prezzie this x'mas! I'm a bookworm.

I am a bookworm a vv special one
A worm that can sing and read and dance
Reading is fun oh reading is fun
So be like me so be like me...
a worm that does everything (lolz.)

Monday...
Got guitar early in the morning so have to drag myself outta bed. Yawnz... Slp on the bus cause no one to disturb me. So bored... hahaz.
Reached sch a little later but still not much ppl there so okie lar. Another day of slogging in the guitar room is about to begin. Yawnz... So tired cause of the activities during the weekends. Keep on wanting to slp so i had to resist the temptation. Played "wen rou" and "huang hun" wif hui yi... nice!
Guitar was as usual la...Played that damn woman of the palace again! And to be told that it is an syf song??? *Peng It is soooo damn the nan ting lo Strum till hand pain surely not sian diao again one lo. Haiz...
After guit, haveta go for lunch so asked ya jing a.k.a Hippo to tag alon g canse onr person eat vv lonely muh. Went to another grandma's house see her...


 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
anything that strikes my fancy.

Archives
November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / May 2010 / June 2010 / July 2010 / August 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]